The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Foglight bulb replacement

looking at the stock fogs the screws on top of fog lights, do i just remove those and slide it out in order to replace a bulb cant find any write ups on this any help would be needed pics also would be helpful

Last edited by a moderator:

Quote:

looking at the fogs to screws on top of fog.......

What? Are you talking about the stock fog lights?

sorry corrected my grammar, but i want to replace both h3 bulbs and was wondering the best way to remove them so i don't damage them

I could be wrong on this, because its been ages since I've looked at these things (they were removed from my car before i bought it), but i think you just take those 2 screws out, the light slides forward out of the bumper, and then you un-clip the light out of the back. As for damaging them, just be easy with them, and if they are having a hard time coming out don't yank them. Also never touch the actual bulb of the new ones you are putting in. Supposedly it will cut their life down drastically.

Okay thanks I wanted to know first cause I didn't wanna break anything lol thanks for ur help

NickDromez

make sure you dont get any kind of grease or oil on the new bulbs (the glass/filiment part). Also, i tried taking the fogs out and had no success, for me, there was a big piece of plastic holding them in, so i gave up, maybe ill give it another go.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned