The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Design Competition FOR GALANT VR4 STICKERS

presterone

I think its a funny inside joke that they are always broken down, dont take it too seriously. Similar to MK3 supra owners and there BHG 24/7 theme (blown head gasket) I still have to ask, JSB is jack stand....?

DR1665

Quoting gramkrakr89:
img.php

what do I win? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The cash and the respect. (To some people, that's more important.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I really like this one. Maybe a variation of the theme? "NO SUCH THING AS A 4-DOOR DSM"

To Terry's comments about JSB as a reflection of ownership, I would agree, but this is the only place I've heard "JSB" used as the term to describe it. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to use "JSB" in conversation and had to explain it. (Of course, as soon as I mention Galant VR4, they immediately understand, but my point is that this community - as far as I know - came up with it. Might as well flaunt it.)

Launch

Quoting gramkrakr89:
img.php

Stealing this, making small sticker, and installing on firewall somewhere near vin plate. Dsms have stickers for their firewall plates, we have metal ones. Brutal

Galantvr4559

ok so i want everyone to chime in on which sticker design they like the best. So i can declare a winner and start on the process of getting these printed up. I haven't seen much avtivity on this thread so i take it there are no more fresh ideas. As soon as a winner is declared i will see what everyone likes for sizes and maybe modifications to the original if the designer says its ok. Thanks Everyone for the interest.

Adorsey

Make me this Ill give you Dollhairs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned