The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Current prices

jcgalntvr4-244

Hi all
I have a few socketed galant vr4 EPROM ecu's I'm looking to sell and a galant vr4 unmolested wiring harness to sell also. What are the values for these items now?

For those of you that know me I'm more of a buyer then a seller or maybe a galant vr4 hoarder /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyway I'm just looking to sell these and am wondering what to ask for them
Cheers,
JC

transparentdsm

depending on the condition the ecu's are 110$ - 180$. if there were recently serviced then 180$ if there just know to be working, but old 110$ and if there fried, leaking caps or not working 75$-90$

LIV4PSI

I just sold a socket EPROM from $195 shipped. I am asking $150 for my non socketed EPROM

jcgalntvr4-244

They were all fixed by Terry Posten before he left the forum.

Any ideas on the harness?

LIV4PSI

$100-$150 depending on the condition

raptorWagon

Quoting jcgalntvr4-244:
They were all fixed by Terry Posten before he left the forum.

Wait wait.....whaaa? He left us? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Harness, chassis or engine go for anywhere from 100-150. I might be interested in that harness honestly if its a engine harness with no broken plugs. I believe I paid $100 for a complete chassis harness w/ all the little sub harnesses.

Jesus_Negros

Yeah Barnes chased him out with a broom.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned