The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Catch can setup

Kenny_Kline

I am running a blow thru setup (GM MAF) and I have a solid intake with no way to tap off intake , not that I would anyways.

I was going to eliminate the PCV valve and run 2 lines off the valve cover into this:

click

Would this do the job?

kenny, that is fine.. that will be how i do it also. Route the pcv and breather from the valve cover into the can and you should be good to go.

good look bro, i figured you would remove the pcv. Ive seen bungs put on the vc so you can run some nice AN fittings.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned