The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

BISS and ISC/IAC o-rings

citymunky

Does anybody know what to buy these o-rings besides a dealership? My local dealership wants over $25 for both, which is crazy. Thanks

I always thought thought you can't just buy the o ring you had to get the screw and cap.

Anyways STM Motorsports has the screw, cap, and o ring for $12.

DSM then OEM Mitsu parts and it's in their.

JSchleim18

Or give the always great JNZ Tuning a call for OEM parts

Your local ace hardware has the biss screw oring. They probably have a iac sized oring too. Bring the old ones with you so you can compare.

citymunky

Sounds like a plan. I didnt want to pull the orings out but since my car is down for a diff swap I'll check out Ace hardware.

JSchleim18

BISS O-ring: You need a #5 O-ring (3/8" x 1/4" x 1/16")

citymunky

I found some at work that fit, I have yet to try it out. But my BISS oring was hard as a rock.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned