The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

best setup for 2g maf upgrade

galantrevolution

i just bought my 2g maf sensor and the plug and play harnees but im having trouble to put it in, my 431 is all stock, which is the best way to go?

Nartanian

Relocate the battery and run a 1g dejon intake pipe.

img.php

66504-0-0-0.jpg

img.php

Last edited:

chrisb33

yeah relocate your battery at the trunk. then put your air filter in an insulated box, cut a hole under it so it sucks up colder air. this way it isolates heat from the engine bay.

alansupra94

I like your air intake box

For a second, I thought you were circling something...then realized that was a hose.

chrisb33

thanks. thats not a hose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif thats a ground wire part of a grounding kit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

chris b

^ Reds not the best color for a ground wire.
I relocated my battery to the trunk, and bought a 2g injen intake. Works great for my application.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned