The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Bad Guy: 4Grim

Street Surgeon

Some time ago I exchanged PM's with Kevin Roy to purchase his intake pipe for 85.00 shipped. At first he wanted payment as a gift but I didn't bite on that and then we agreed to just pay as normal through paypal. On June 16th I paid for the item via paypal and have not either heard from him, or received the package since. I've tried to contact him via PM on this forum but he hasn't responded, he also has not responded to my paypal claim in which I gave him the chance to either refund the money or provide tracking info / send the item out. I've since escalated this to a paypal claim so buyer BEWARE.

Last edited:

Street Surgeon

Update: SteveGLS saw this thread and emailed Kevin just to see what was going on; apparently there were some unforseen circumstances that arose and Kevin has since provided me with a tracking number for the intake so it looks like it's on it's way.

Street Surgeon

Final Update: Intake pipe came in today, thread can be removed/closed.

i have opened two paypal claims today for the magnecor wires and washer tank. he sent a package said to be the wires but it was brake lines...

no response to PM's, claims filed today. hope he works it out.

steve

Thread will remain since there has been an additional complaint. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4Grim

Sorry guys for the issues with getting your items...my plate has been full for the past several weeks with my son being sick, dealing with the BS of buying a new house, and making moves to transition into a new career. Thank you for understanding my situation.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned