The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

148/2000 intake and throttle to go along with valve cover

kooter

All prep and powder coating done by
Justin Mohney @ detectivecoating.com
He did a great job at a nice price.

Last edited:

Looking good man, big fan of the wrinkle paint. Are you going to be doing all your IC pipes in it?

kooter

Will also be replacing any gasket's with new from mitsu.
plug's and wire's, pcv, coil pack, all belt's, water pump, hose's, fan blade, fan motor, shroud.

Driveshaft carrier bearing's and new bushing's to come

Hopefully swapping the dash out of my 90 non vr4. Part number's are the same.
Sueding the interior.

Attempting to instal a hyundai rear view mirror with compass and garage door opener. (also to match with black interior)

Currently looking for a mitsu boost guage out of like a 2006 evo to put into the cluster. (maybe, not sure if I have the skill yet. but have a spare cluster for practice.)

Also if anyone could advise me here. I am replacing the steering rack and want to know if I can get the old one rebuilt or should just return it for the core. 100 dollar core.

More idea's everday it is just crazy.

Those parts came out pretty well! I plan on coating my ic piping a wrinkle black too whenever I get around to it.

Nartanian

Wow that looks amazing. Nice work.

kooter

thank you
I will eventually get my own powdercoating set up and do it all myself and do everything I can.

^I'd recommend the eastwood hotcoat system. I picked mine up for like $150 or somethin like that. It's really not that difficult to do at all and it comes with a pretty satisfying feeling when you finish a nice part like that.

bobdole

Looks really nice. I might look into getting Eastwood Hotcoat system.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned