The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mitsuturbo

i bought the evo 3 02 housing from anthony, nice guy to deal with accepted my moneygram payment instead of paypal quick
transaction and sent it out asap. Thanks Ant

mtbmafia

I bought an evo 3 16g from Anthony and it was a smooth transaction. He shipped it out quick and it arrived with everything intact. I would definitely do business with him again.

DynastyLCD

Anthony bought a Magnus Intake Manifold from me. awesome guy to deal with, asked a few questions, was right to the point, polite, and even riddled me his offer. another awesome forum member! A+++!

Redwood

Just bought a 4 bolt LSD from Anthony. great and easy guy to deal with. shipping was fast for a heavy part. would for sure do business with him again.

GSTwithPSI

I sold Anthony a set of tail lights. He paid promptly without crying about price. I didn't package the lights good enough, and they got damaged in transit. Anthony worked with me to figure out a solution that was fair for both parties, even though he wasn't to blame at all whatsoever for receiving broken parts. He's a real good guy, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again in the future. Hopefully, the third time is a charm, and this guy can finally get someone to send him a set of decent tail lights. Sorry Anthony, and thanks for being so understanding.

G

Staff member
Good seller. Buy what he is selling! Good packaging as well, nice thick wall box with protective packaging inside.

EHmotorsports

great Buyer! trade and cash deal went without a hitch. Thank you for being a trustworthy guy.

jnava

Staff member
Ant again provides excellent shipping and great prices.....

LIV4PSI

Bought some springs and got a free laptop case. Score!

slugsgomoo

Anthony sold me some suspension bits and injectors. He's a good friend and insanely ethical. Definitely recommend.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings