The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Replica Keyfobs - Updated FEB 2023!

steve

UPDATE MAY 2020
I have '91 and '92 fobs available in stock.

The keyfobs are not engraved with any numbers. You'll have to get your number (or your name or whatever you want) engraved at a local jeweler or "Things Remembered" store. Near as I could figure out, the original engraving was done in 1.2 point Double Roman font.

Pricing (shipping and paypal included) will be:

$20 each, plus $7 for shipping
(1 fob $27, 2 fobs $47, etc)
Paypal: [email protected]
Make sure your shipping address is included, as well as indicating 1991 or 1992 fob.

Send away, I have a good stock of these. Once again I will send a donation to Hertz from the proceeds.

Thanks.

Quoting steve:
Sample fob

Genuine vs replica comparison:

Last edited:

14u2nV

yeah, the bubble envelope went through their sorters much better than the plain envelopes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4wheelsqueal

I knew these were coming but figured you wanted it quiet. A machine shop I work for in Shawano does business with Metalcraft Mint and while doing a parts pickup, I saw the badges being packaged. Should have pulled the fire alarm and made off with the order! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

steve

Thanks mang.

Quoting 4wheelsqueal:
I knew these were coming but figured you wanted it quiet. A machine shop I work for in Shawano does business with Metalcraft Mint and while doing a parts pickup, I saw the badges being packaged. Should have pulled the fire alarm and made off with the order! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif That is funny. Yeah I didn't want to say anything until they were ready to go. There were a number of people who message me too late last time, I have PM'ed them as well.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting 4wheelsqueal:

With Metalcraft in the area, and all the cars you are buying, I think the center of the E39 Galant VR4 universe is shifting towards northern Wisconsin.

(Go Packers!)

Sent payment a few days ago Steef. Thanks alot mang! Can't wait. As far as ingraving, what font is that?

steve

The first batch which I had engraved were Triple Roman font size 1.2. I believe the originals were more likely a Double Roman but MC didn't have that font available. Everyone who has paid so far, I will mail out your key fobs this week! Thanks.

steve

Off to a terrible start. 2 out of 4 have not provided a shipping address! One of those doesn't even show an email address, so I can't email you to request a shipping address.

:facepalm:

Debi Morgan, I need a shipping address and also whether you want a '91 or a '92 fob. Thanks.

1941Galant

Since I found a local shop that does engraving, I may be buying 4-6 flobs. I'll figure out the total I need and send you a PM within the next few days.

steve

Shipped everything out yesterday except acidrumz and Hill. You guys stuff will probably go out tomorrow.

Got mine today! Thanks again Steve. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

talontyme

Got mine today,love these things.Thanks Steve.

steve

No problem. Thank you!

Everyone who has paid through today, your "flobs" are in the mail. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

92GVR4num65

Paypal sent, Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings