GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
NOTICE: Before posting a new thread, please search first for an existing Good Guy thread.

Galant VR-4 Forums » Marketplace » Good Guys » Lance, aka PartsMatrix.com
Previous thread Next thread

Lance, aka PartsMatrix.com

alik
Member +
40/2000

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 876422 posted 02/22/10 03:04 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
This is to describe my experience with partsmatrix.
I first came across Lance through recommendation of my Miata engine builder.
Just so happened that Lance was leaving on vacation, and I needed valve seals and a bunch of other goodies pronto, and, despite him having less than 12 hours before his flight to Cancun, Lance came through, and my parts were in the mail.
Following that, I had ordered piston rings, and, almost immediately, Lance had them on their way over.

My latest experience is nothing short of amazing.
I was looking for early-90's Mitsubishi Galant GSX brake proportioning valve in my effort to accomplish ABS delete, and, nobody, and I mean nobody had the prop valve in stock. Not even the alternate part from AWD 1st generation DSM (non-ABS). OEM suppliers (JNZ) told me that the part has been discontinued, and, junk yards simply laughed at me for thinking that they would still have a 20-year old car on the lot.
I sent a quick email to partsmatrix.com, and resorted to posting in the "Wanted to Buy" sections of various forums.
Less than 24 hours after I sent the email, Lance came back to me saying that he was able to source the part.

Yay, Lance!

Really, thanks a million.
You're my only source for parts from now on!

Sincerely,
Al

#40/2000, Nile Black
'90 Miata, waay too fast in corners

Posts: 357 | From: Boston, MA | Member Since: 08/08/06 | IP: (24.60.200.33) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
0 registered and 8 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  Hertz, 4orced4door, curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker, jnava, iceman69510, pot 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 600

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.065 seconds in which 0.057 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page