This car is a white 2000 Impreza 2.5 RS with a MY97 Version 3 STi conversion.
This is not just an engine swap using the 2.5RS transmission and driveline, the driveline was selected/replaced for a daily car that wont rip gears apart like its your job. The engine has approx. 80 thousand KM on it. Thats about 50K miles! Pretty low for a japanese motor!
The conversion consists of:
drivetrain and interior;
- JDM Version 3 engine, (VF23)
- 2005 Legacy GT Transmission and rear diff with 12k miles on them. One of the smoothest shifting subaru trannys ive driven. Much stronger than the RS transmission, short gears, but not TOO short.
- GC8 STi front 4 pots, slotted rotors
- GC8 STi cluster
- GC8 STi aluminum control arms and crossmember
- STi short shifter
- Japanese STi/WRX fuel pump
- Japanese painted rear spats
- Japanese rear STi tail lights
- Japanese STi clear corner markers
- Japanese STi foglight covers
- Japanese STi radiator and power steering cooler, ect.
- Japanese front bumper beam
- ect... other stuff in the conversion I can't think of at the moment.
- painted sideskirts
- Clear front turn signals
- Old school Kakimoto R, really OG (Monson Special Ed )
- H&R lowering springs
- KYB AGX Struts
- Subaru factory 6 speaker system
- STi Grp. N engine mounts and pitch stop mount
- "Original Gangsta" JDM divorced WG down pipe of unknown origin
- Brand new windshield
- 00-01 RS six spoke wheels
- STi pedal set
This car is a blast to drive! It runs and drives very well. The Version 3 has a VF-23 IHI ball bearing turbo, which has the hot side of the VF-22 (P20) for less of a drop in the high end power curve. She's just about done in my eyes, all thats left is to personalize it to your own specs!
I'm looking for 10,900 OBO. (theres some stock RS's listed for near 10, i think thats crazy)
Feel free to ask any questions or leave comments.
Below are pictures of the car a couple of months ago,and more current ones without the gold wheels. PM me for any questions or info