The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Galant Vr-4 or AWD DSM, Minnesota Area

AWD_DSM

I am looking to buy a Galant Vr-4 or a 1g AWD DSM. I am looking for something in decent shape that isn't too rusty. Can be stock or modded. I live in Northern Minnesota, but I am willing to drive to look at a car. Can't be across the country though. Hit me up with what you have. Thanks for the space. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
And mine.

Willing to meet you part way. I am a couple hours from the Wisconsin border.

115/2000 for sale

Last edited:

I have my car listed on craigslist in the Minnepolis area. Let me know if you are interested.

AWD_DSM

OOpovertyoo, sent you a pm.

Houseofpaincakes, I gave you a call a while back but just haven't found time to come down to look at it.

Iceman, I don't really want a car with a salvaged title because I have no way of telling if it was fixed the right way or just a bunch of bondo was thrown on it and it was resprayed.

Thanks

to test to bondo a magnet on the end of a clothes hanger bent like and L thats how some guy did that with our 63 porsche with 61k original miles seamed like it worked pretty well, just letting you know
Shane
not like it matters but edited the year was a 63 not a 61

Last edited by a moderator:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quote:
Iceman, I don't really want a car with a salvaged title because I have no way of telling if it was fixed the right way or just a bunch of bondo was thrown on it and it was resprayed.

Understand, but if you change your mind, I can give you an in-depth description of what was done. There is no bondo on it anywhere that I can find, and I have been all over this car.

AWD_DSM

That came out kind of wrong. I'm not saying that your car wasn't fixed right but I have just seen a few too many cars that were not repaired right and you get an inch thick peice of bondo that decides to fall out one day. I'm not trying to give bondo or any bodyfiller a bad rap because if it's used correctly it is a mans best friend so you are able to acheive that lazer straight body. A good way to also tell if there is bondo is to hold a nickel between your two fingers and gently tap on the car, where there is bondo it will be a very dull low sound compared to metal which has a more tingy sound. Sorry if I offended anyone but I usually don't like to buy a car with a salvaged title unless I personally fix it or I know it that it was done right. Thanks /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

AWD_DSM

I am the proud new owner of #30/1000. I picked it up Saturday from Ryan K. user name sickville. It currently has a little over a 104k on the clock. I have big plans for the car and am hopefully in the low 13's or high 12's with the car come next summer. Thanks for the space /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts