I've had this car for over 15 years. Unfortunately the car was taken off the road 10 years ago, and life has gotten in the way to putting it all back together. I've since lost interest in the project, and am looking to sell off the chassis and all parts as a bulk sale.
Currently selling the entire lot together. Not willing to split it up yet.
Pictures of Rolling Chassis: https://imgur.com/a/zR54grp
Pictures of parts here, not necessarily in order. If you don't see something, ask and I can add an image: https://imgur.com/a/nZ6Wnjv
1) 1991 Galant VR-4 #665/2000 Rolling Chassis w/ aftermarket intercooler, exhaust, alum. radiator
ETS Intercooler w/ all piping for stock alike turbo.
Aluminum Radiator w/ matching 2 fan shroud (fan should has warped and is contacting fan needs to be trimmed)
2.5” stainless steel turbo back exhaust w/ high flow cat and glasspack.
extra Hood, fender, bumper mustache, RH rocker body parts
JDM drivers side dash panel under the steering wheel
aftermarket radio and CD changer from the early 00's....
ECU Capacitors were replaced 12 or so years ago
Car was out during a hail storm, and sustained a few dings. Nothing too bad.
Damaged RH Fender, Rocker, and minor body damage in rocker area. Replacement fender and rocker panel provided.
RH dogleg is not attached, but I have it
LH dogleg paint peeled
2) 4g63t Longblock
Bought them from a forum member, but can't recall their handle.
Rebuild with about 15k before being removed from vehicle
I believe it has 8.5:1 compression with aftermarket rods and stock pistons, but I can’t recall exactly the combination. I know it is not stock.
Comes with what you see. Oil pump, Water pump, timing components currently not assembled. CAS needs o-ring seal.
3) Cyclone intake manifold (have the vacuum reservoir, no solenoid)
4) 4 bolt rear end complete with subframe, and 5 bolt hubs
5)Stock 14b Turbo – Good condition, no shaft play
6)Forced Performance 68HTA – New, never used – only fitted to engine on stand
7) Forced Performance Racing Exhaust Manifold – new, never used, only fitted to engine on stand. Comes with MLS gasket.
8) Holset HX35 8 blade turbo with stock v-band clamp 90 degree elbow. – good condition, no shaft play
9) Oil Pan
10) Customer G-VR-4 Seat Rails m,ade by forum member curtis
11) DSM link V2.5
12) Fuel pump - walbro 255
13) AEM air fuel ratio gauge
14) AEM electronic boost controller
15) aeromotive fuel regulator
16) valve seals and 3G lifters
17) oil drain hose
18) oxygen sensor housing
19) stock intake manifold
20) stock exhaust manifold
21) five bolt brake rotors
22) 850 cc fuel injectors
23) ETS Galant VR4 intake pipe
24) fuel sending unit
25) evolution 8 intercooler
26) stock cylinder head (was subject to an overheat. Unknown condition)
27) dejon intake pipe 1G
28) galant vr4 gauge bezel (custom, can’t recall who made it. was a forum member)
29) mass airflow sensor evo8 w/ K/N filter
30) 1G transmission - Good condition
31) Galant vr4 transmission (bad 2nd gear syncro, shift lever was cut off and would need replaced)
32) 4G63t cylinder block w/ stick pistons, rods, crankshaft
33) Variety of other parts and pieces collected over the years, not worth listing separately (shifter parts, interior trim, engine mounts, pulleys, fasteners etc...)