GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
Galant VR-4 Forums » Marketplace » Parts For Sale » FS: Custom Steering Wheel Horn Buttons
Previous thread Next thread

FS: Custom Steering Wheel Horn Buttons

minneSNOWta
Member +
1899/2000

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1245841 posted 04/15/19 03:52 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
Hey everybody. I haven't been very active due to unforeseen circumstances, but I'm back with a product that I'm sure a lot of you will really like.

I am partnering up with Adam of RevLimiter.net to produce a batch of '91 VR-4 trunk badge logo steering wheel horn buttons. I myself came up with the design. It matches the trunk badge logo perfectly. The logo is inlayed with gold and chrome foil. These buttons will fit Momo, Nardi, Grant, Sparco, and other steering wheels. Comes with retainer ring, extra wire leads, and instructions with pictures to make installation a breeze. The epoxy dome is UV resistant, self-healing, and meant to live outside without yellowing/pitting for 8 years. Sorry, but I don't have any pictures of it installed because I haven't been able to access my car in 3.5 years. Trust me though, it will look absolutely fire when installed.

Right now I am just gathering interest. I am paying for these up front, so it would be nice to get a count. This is not a group buy and I don't need your money until I get the buttons in my possession. The price obviously goes down if enough people are interested. At least 10 people need to be interested for me to proceed with the order.

Price is now $55 shipped instead of $60 because we reached a second milestone. I paid $70 for mine, so you are getting a better deal than I did. 15 or more and I can bring the price down a little bit more. Deadline for first order is Friday, May 3rd. They will probably take about a week for them to be made and shipped to me. Thanks for supporting a fellow member.

Interested:

1) Brett Adams
2) Josh Butler
3) Bryan Davis
4) Mike Barda
7) Mario Feraru x3 - OZ(send as one package)
8) Dean Khan - OZ
9) Jman Jeremy - OZ
10) Joseph Phillips - OZ
11) Miguel Torres
12) Thom Casey
13) Walter White?
15) Adam van Wyhe x2
16) Micheal Zavala
17) Joe Huria
18) Max Allan
19) Spencer Claycomb
20) Jeff Morgan
21) Richard/faqinshiet
22) Travis Yohler
23) Taylor Prendergast
24) Robbie Ratumu
25) Eric Mattisz
26) Greg Davis
27) George Hitchborn
28) Dylan Allright
29) Ryan Hertz
31) Shamus O./mooserage x2
32) Turboyoda
33) andrew4g63
34) CutlassJim
35) Joe Afonin
36) Justin Warren
37) Paul Coffey
38) Dee Kay
39) Aaron Anderson
41) Charles Back x2
42) Kevin Roy
43) Terrance Tanner
45) Keith Fenlon x2
46) Steve Crispin
47) Jonathan Jackson
48) Adrian Glogowski

Minimum number has been met. I'm very humbled that you guys are digging my idea. Thank you so much! Still need to wait a couple weeks for any stragglers to get in on the sauce.

#1899/2000 - W09 A71 (1/111)

Build Thread

Edited by minneSNOWta (04/23/19 12:57 PM)

Posts: 347 | From: Duluth, MN | Member Since: 05/14/11 | IP: (75.134.141.116) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
3 registered and 26 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  4orced4door, curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker, G, iceman69510, pot 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 117

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.107 seconds in which 0.088 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page