The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

'91 1354/2000

Turbonubb

Hey guys. After almost a decade in the DSM scene I picked up a Galant. I made a 12 hour round trip drive yesterday to Seymour Indiana and picked up 1991 1354/2000. The car is dirty from sitting for years. Last info I can find online was a FS post on a Subaru forum in '09 when the car had 125,659 miles. Now on 12/17/2017 it sits at 125,660. As I get deeper into it I'll continue posts here.

Last edited:

strokin4dr

Looks like you got a good blank canvas to build on. Keep us posted on the progress!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts