The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

988 aka Ahmad Safariza

jnava

Staff member
Unfortunately, I've had a situation that hasn't been rectified. I purchased a set of JDM foglights for $350 which included complete endcaps. Upon arrival, the endcaps where broken and I immediately informed him of the situation. I asked to have a set of endcaps replaced, as I'd rather have them instead of a small refund. I've asked over the months for the endcaps and I mostly get nothing in response. I believe I gave him enough time to fix the situation and I think its over a year now. Hopefully this can get resolved as I informed him of the situation directly to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Before I sell are sending photos, before heading the goods in good condition ... broke that cover edge blame me? everthing can Happen during the trip to get there ... I was there to buy goods from there ... and there was a broken ... but I had nothing to complain ... i understand ... the way before getting to the destination anything can happen ... and also the state of things ... it is up to the buyer whether he wants to deal with me again or not ... I have no problem ... we want to be friends with each other mitsubishi Galant VR4 lovers, not like hostile. .. at the end of the base do not know my story with exaggerated please do not add this issue .. if I want to get rid of the group galantvr4.org ... please continue ... anything I thank you for all these years we respect ... I'm in this forum since 2011 ... Thanks a lot

jnava

Staff member
As I stated, they arrived broken. I advised you about it multiple times requesting replacements since I paid full price for a nice set of JDM foglights. So are you saying that there will not be any resolution to the matter? If that's the case, I will need other admin assistance in the matter.

curtis

Ok my 2 cents
understand you are half way around the world and you sell alot of parts and have sold alot of parts to Juan so he's a return customer .....I use to do the same I've shipped probably 10 18 wheeler loads of stuff to everywhere you could think of and someplace you've never heard of. Hell I shipped a mass air sensor for a montero to Reunion island off the cost of Somalia, Thailand, crates to Hong Kong, Moscow, Africa etc. Stuff happens and stuff get broken because 99% of the shippers don't care. I've had my share of stuff damaged when I overly wrapped the stuff in foam etc. Over all the years when its rare stuff I've found its not the insurance money people want but the parts. I've wasted weeks rebuilding stuff for people after the post office drop kicked them. Now you sell alot of parts and I'm sure you do a large amount of junkyard raiding. I use to do the same and I know for a fact you can find cars with one broken foglight and endcaps are still good. Its not going to be that hard to find 4 pieces of plastic in a junkyard, might take some time, but it would be the correct thing to do. You keep Juan happy, keeps you happy and selling more future parts on here and other galant vr4 places and shows everyone else you go the extra mile to make sure the customer is taken care of. When you sell stuff for top dollar it requires top dollar service. If I had an extra set I'd send him a set cause its not like there worth a whole lot its just the principle of the matter. My little rant.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings