The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 GVR4 Green 120K Bone Stock Tempe, Arizona $7500 SOLD

benatagp

The time has come to let go of this. It has just over 119k miles and car is bone stock. The car is not perfect, but it's a damn good example of what these cars were like in the early 90s. Interior 9/10, exterior 7.5/10. I'm offering it here for about a week and if nothing firm happens, it's going on bringatrailer and/or ebay. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, and feel free to share with friends you may know that might be interested. I hate to let this go, but it's time to move on.

you can email me at [email protected] or call me at the shop 480-401-1515 for any details or if interested. Thank you for the space.

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Working AC should just seal the deal for this car.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Beautiful. How does it still have paint on it in AZ? Garage kept?

Olson

Well maintained I suspect. If you look at he pics the car has been detailed very well and these cars do have some really hard paint on the sides of them. The top well who knows wax goes along ways

kjbtsi6686

This is one clean looking car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Nate

I saw this car in person in September, before he got it detailed. He's owned it for at least 15 years, and I'm pretty sure it's been garage kept the whole time he owned it, and only driven occasionally. It's been an AZ car its whole life, so it's completely rust free. It's a beautiful, stock example of what these cars were like when they were new.

VR4ownzU

I'd like to see this on bring a trailer. Mine somehow ended up on there nearly 5.5 years ago. Mine had way more miles but the body was crazy nice minus the front bumper being repainted at some point and not correct since they painted the black parts too. click

benatagp

Yes, A/C, Heat, cruise, all things work. The cassette player even works well and switches sides automatically.

ktmrider

Quoting benatagp:
Yes, A/C, Heat, cruise, all things work. The cassette player even works well and switches sides automatically.

Oh so tempting. Sunroof or non? Can't quite tell from the snaps.

You know Mike/1101 there?

benatagp

Yes, car has sunroof. I had to go out and look, apparently I didn't remember that detail.

I know a lot of people around here, as I've gotten older though I tend to forget them/things often.

deez

Six or more years ago I sold #802 to a member of the forum, was a fun and fast car, but I needed a more stock and reliable driver and wanted a classic in the garage to tinker on. Got both. Now I'm considering a fun driver again, and stock is crucial. Strange how I just happened to pop on the site for the first time in years. Very nice car, very tempting, a bit more than I'd care to spend, but very tempting. Have major services such as timing belt, clutch, etc been done? Maybe there is a reason I still have the custom car cover from #802 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
If it goes to ebay or BAT, I think everyone would appreciate the link(s) being posted. Thanks!

89Mirageman

Green is probably my least favorite color of the US GVR4's. But damn I'd rock this one in a heartbeat. Very, very nice and sir you will regret selling this beauty I promise you.

fuel

I may have missed it - but what number is it?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings