The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

#1058/2000 Build

trevstuh86

Hello again. I introduced myself in the newbie area I'm sure most of you have seen. I'm starting a slow rebuild for my gvr4. It will try to update as I go along or if I remember.
Picture of the car:
173724-0-0-0.jpg

A shot of the engine bay:

After getting a an hour to do some work before getting dark at 6pm, after getting the timing cover off I find this. I stopped for the night after finding this:

The next morning I got the head off and found this. Just my luck lol

After thanksgiving I'll be pulling the block and trans to start cleaning up the bay and other things I need to address. It will be a slow process on the car but I hope to bring her back to life. P/O said the car was his daily but she'll come back to life by next summer I hope.

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
Trevor.....I can't wait for your car to run.

trevstuh86

I did a little body work after thanksgiving, not bad huh. I still have a lot more work to do but blood, sweat, and tears right guys lol.

I still need to pull the block, start cleaning and taking care of any brittle wiring. I still need to find a bumper while I try and repair mine as it is cracked.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts