The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 galant vr4 #564/2000 2800 firm/Colorado

Gvr4co90

Needs ecu tranny and clutch, I have a tranny to to put in along with a new act clutch, has slight body damage in the front but very minor. Pretty clean car would like it to go to a good home. I can deliver to anyone in Colorado, I am including big front mount, big 16g turbo, 550 injectors, act pressure plate, newer back seats and apex turbo timer. If u have any question pm or call or text 7206359885 I have a clean title

Gvr4co90

The car does run and drive also

Gvr4co90

Sorry about all the post but also wanted to say it has new brakes, steel braided brake lines, the 4ws works and has new seals, this car has always been stock and has a pretty new head with a gates timing belt, new tensioner and bearing

JamesFoster

Quoting Gvr4co90:
Sorry about all the post but also wanted to say it has new brakes, steel braided brake lines, the 4ws works and has new seals, this car has always been stock and has a pretty new head with a gates timing belt, new tensioner and bearing

Don't be sorry, more information about our cars is always good. How rusty is the body and chassis?

Gvr4co90

2300 obo, I need this gone so if it's not sold by Sunday I will part it out

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts