GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
Galant VR-4 Forums » Marketplace » Parts For Sale » FS: Venom Fuel Rail
Previous thread Next thread

FS: Venom Fuel Rail

bigblock4g63
Member +

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1138086 posted 08/28/13 05:28 AM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post      

If you are interested in purchasing a part please read my 'purchasing policy' and please not that every price is subject to shipping and Paypal charges.

1. I only hold parts for people who leave a deposit.

2. If you do leave a deposit and then back out, you will lose your deposit.

3. I do have Paypal (hence the additional Paypal fees I charge)

4. If you say you are going to buy an item and then back out, I reserve the right not to deal with you in the future. It's not personal, I just don't have the time to waste. If you aren't sure, wait until you are.

5. Sending me a PM and telling me you want the part does not mean you own it. If you want me to hold the part, pay me a deposit.

6. Please don't fill up my thread with negative comments. If you have an issue with the item or selling price (and it is constructive) please PM me.

7. I do not sell knock off parts, only genuine OEM or quality aftermarket parts and my prices reflect this. If you want bargain basement parts, try eBay.

8. If you purchase from me, you will get a tracking number.

9. I only give refunds if I am at fault. Please don't pay for something and ask for a refund after I've shipped it. That's not going to happen!

10. Please leave your screen name and what forum you purchased from with your payment (this helps both of us!)

11. I appreciate money may be tight but I'm sorry, I am not looking for any trades.

12. Thank you for taking the time to read everything.

NEW - Venom Fuel Rail with Morales Racing install Kit - In Black $95.00

908 884 8720

Tuned by Krispeed
Control Flow Porting - books are closed - please contact Curt Brown Racing
Morales Racing
Magnus Motorsports

Posts: 308 | From: new jersey | Member Since: 02/11/09 | IP: (71.187.43.107) | Report this post to a Moderator

bigblock4g63
Member +

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1138088 posted 08/28/13 05:37 AM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post      

Tuned by Krispeed
Morales Racing
Magnus Motorsports

Posts: 308 | From: new jersey | Member Since: 02/11/09 | IP: (71.187.43.107) | Report this post to a Moderator

bigblock4g63
Member +

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1142840 posted 10/03/13 04:17 AM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
ttt

Tuned by Krispeed
Morales Racing
Magnus Motorsports

Posts: 308 | From: new jersey | Member Since: 02/11/09 | IP: (173.245.52.164) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
2 registered and 33 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  4orced4door, curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker, G, iceman69510, pot 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 887

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.071 seconds in which 0.06 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page