The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JamesFoster

EgonOlsen

Didnt find a previous thread
Bought a steering wheel of him, excellent condition og good shipping/service.

CarRacer

Sold him a clutch and some emergency brake cables. Prompt payment and clear communication.

GSTwithPSI

James went with a new battery setup for his car. In the process, he deleted his old trunk mounted setup and sold it to me. Well, that's not actually true. He gave it to me for the cost of shipping alone. The Moroso sealed battery box is almost $100 bucks alone, so you guys can do the math. Guys like James make the .Org the awesome place it is. Thanks dude.

Jesus_Negros

Met James yesterday. He is probably one of the best people I've meet. Super easy going and goes out his way for you. I inconvienced him yesterday and he was super nice about it and didnt seemed bothered at all (atleast his face didnt lol).

James I owe you man. I'll spot you on a track day or something! Or a spot in my garage if you need something stowed away for awhile.

Lancer99

Great guy to deal with. Shipping was fast! Had what I was looking for, for a great price too. Thanks James!

jnava

Staff member
Gave me a deal on a wastegate and bov..shipped it and packaged it perfectly. Thanks James.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings