The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FOR SALE: evo flip key reopened!!! 40$ shipped 35$ for 2 or more

transparentdsm

Finished all previous orders and have 10 left over for sale. PM me with a request and i will start removing the keys i have left till i hit 0.

once that is done i will make an order for more keys and then i will make them and start a for sale thread again.

thank you everyone for all the support and purchases. hope everyone enjoyed this and is happy with there keys.

so i got an email from a member and he asked me to make him the evo flip key that i made for my last car. well i have to buy the flip key and i figure ill wait a week or two and see if i can get like 15 or more people to order the keys and make the mod for a bunch of members. this is what mine looked like after i was finished.

if anyone is interested, im going to wait 1 week to see if i get interest.

Last edited:

Brunoboy

Shane, Id like one, would it be $15 plus shipping or shipped? LMK Whats up! lol
-Shane

564vr4

I'm in if you make them. Just let me know price. I don't always check this as often as I should so email is the fastest way to let me know. Actually I want 2.

Last edited:

dammitjim

I'm in

1. dammitjim

Last edited:

citymunky

Me Too

1. dammitjim
2. citymunky

transparentdsm

ill do them for 20 shipped with a brand new blank mit-1 inserted in the flip key, what im trying to do is get enough people together that want them then you guys send me the money so i can buy all the flip keys and all the blank keys then ill cut them and put them together then send you back a evo flip key with a 1g blank inserted instead of the evo insert. thats why i want to get 15 people to do it so i can get a deal on the flip key. there like 15$ and then the blank is like 3-5$ but if i can get enough people to buy maybe i can get the flip keys for 8 and the blanks for 2 or 3 and be able to send them. im not trying to make money on it im just doing this because i think its an awesome idea and if people are pumped on it then ill help them out for as cheap as i can. if you have a key cut and send it to me ill do it for 15 shipped back to you. the reason i want to have 15 or so buy is so i can buy like 20-25 of the flip keys and if anyone else wants one i can have them laying around and make it fast and at the same price as everyone else.

Brunoboy

Shane , you said if we have a spare key we can send it to you?

Jesh

I'm in for two.

1. dammitjim
2. citymunky
3. Jesh x2

GSX_TC

I am Soo in!! Put me down for one =)

desant78

Can I pay now but get you the key later? Don't know if the vr4 is worth salvaging and might by another car soon. I really want this mod though and will be happy to pay now for a key in a few months

Diego

Quoting transparentdsm:
yeah. it has to be an all metal one though. no plastic on the key at all

I have this if needed.

Plus I'm also in on this GB... just let me know when and where to send some cash-ola.

GSX_TC

When will the deadline be to send the money? If long enough I'll take 3. But that would all depend on when the deadline is.

564vr4

Can I get put on this list for 2?

Brunoboy

Quoting transparentdsm:
yeah. it has to be an all metal one though. no plastic on the key at all

So one made at lowes is sufficient?

4wheelsqueal

So are there's originally for the evo? And could u have one programmed for an evo?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings