The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Another (possible) spoiler option...

BrandonEchols

I was googling the other day hoping to find some Lancer OZ rally wheels for #12 on the cheap and came across THIS.
I was intrigued and wondered if anyone had ever thought about this for our cars, or measured it out?
Still a factory piece with the 3rd brake light, ever so slightly higher than our spoiler, but not by any means an Evo size rear wing - Just thought I'd ask if anyone's thought about or attempted it?

GSX_TC

It's ugly, looks like a lancer es wing

BrandonEchols

Actually These ones.
But I do love those O.Z.'s as well. I actually just found another set I'd love, but they only come in 18x8, and I don't really think going larger than 17 looks good on our cars.

O.Z. Rally Asfalto AL

RedTwo

Anyone every tried a Starion spoiler? At first glance it looks fairly similar to the AMG spoiler

Galantvr4559

Ok hellaflush is when u adjust camber so the top lip of tire and rims are flush with top of fender and quarter panel. Its funny looking but really bad for tires and suspension.

Diego

That had nothing to do with the op's question Bryan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

broxma

Quoting Galantvr4559:
Ok hellaflush is when u adjust camber so the top lip of tire and rims are flush with top of fender and quarter panel. Its funny looking but really bad for tires and suspension.

Brandon knows this. He is being Ironical.

Unless this is a post from "Unrelated_interjection" in which case, the lady singing in the Rolling Stones song "Gimme Shelter" sang so hard she had a miscarriage during the recording.

And I don't actually have Retarded Monkey Strength. Close though.

/brox

IncorpoRatedX

my evo had that wing on it, it's actually the factory wing, the larger wing is an 'option' that almost everyone got.

I took mine off an ran wingless most the time.

SouthCaliVR4

^^^But no argument on the whole gay thing huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Disclaimer, I only analyze certain types of gas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i put one of those on a junky ae86 once lol.. i dont like it at all to put one on an evo is SACRELIGIOUS

donkeylips

Quoting Alpha Male:
my evo had that wing on it, it's actually the factory wing, the larger wing is an 'option' that almost everyone got.

I took mine off an ran wingless most the time.

Wait, really?? Why was I not aware of this?

raptorWagon

Quoting Diego:
That had nothing to do with the op's question Bryan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

He misread Brandon's signature as part of his post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts