The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Stock Mitsubishi GVR4 Engine Components and Misc items

Junior392

Below are items that have come off of 513/2000. Since she is continuing her JSB days, and taking over garage shelf space with "spare parts" I would like help the community with a few items that she no longer needs. All prices are shipped to the lower 48 states. Some prices can be negotiated if reasonable. Please feel free comment or contact me via PM or email: [email protected], with any questions or concerns. Thanks for looking!

Stock Exhaust Manifold - with threaded tap location for EGT hook up
-$75

Internal Wastegated 02 Housing - with nuts to attach to down pipe
-$75

Ebay Special 4G63 Turbo Exhaust Manifold - stainless steel polished header with supporting gaskets
-$85

Stock Fuel Rail
-$30

Non Turbo Coolant Pipe - with new water pump connection seal
-$55

Stock Intake Manifold
-$115

Galant VR4 Radiator Copper Core - purchased this used from a member on here, I never installed it, ended up buying a Koyorad
-$135

Stock Windshield Washer Reservoir
-SOLD

Stock Coolant Reservoir
-SOLD

Galant VR4 Clear Turn Signal Lens - Left and right side
-$30

FWD 4G63 2-1/2 inch Down Pipe
-$80

SPAL Slimline Radiator Fan - with electronic commentary
-$100

APEXI Super AFC II - comes with stand and the extended wiring harness (not in picture)
-$185

Pyrometer Exhaust Gas Thermometer (EGT) Guage - lights up blue
-SOLD

Autometer Boost Guage
-$45

EVO3 TDO5H 16g Turbo - Normal Shaft play neighborhood of 35,000 miles, 2800rpm fully spooled, held 24 psi like a champ, IMO awesome (snapy) little turbo
-$220

I also have a Complete Pedal to Throttle Body Stock Cruise Control if anyone is interested (pictures upon request)
-Make Offer

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned