The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD

UPDATE $2500 obo car needs to go to good home..8/29/11

#936/1000 DULUTH,MN $3500 obo..Car has about 1000 miles or less on act 2600 pp and act street disk.. lower shores mbc,vdo boost gauge(need pod)egr block off, vacuum line reroute, vented catch can,2.5 turbo back Ported 2g exhaust manifold, new 02 sensor,new knock sensor,exhaust,1g short shifter,shift base kit,shifter cable kit,walbro 255,car pulls really strong at 15psi..Brakes seem very good must have done them before I parked it..I've been driving it trouble free for a month..It needs some love but could be a fun car and is a piece of history..4ws was disabled by PO but can be hooked back up again.I think the shift cables might need some adjustment..Or slave needs to be replaced which I will include with braided s/s line.Drivers side fender has some dents, and ofcourse various little dings and scrapes its 20 yrs old.Get it all including 3 sets of wheels 2 aftermarket 17" (Like new fusion performance all season tires) and 15"(Green Diamond snow tires) and stock wheels,3" ss dp..aeromotive fpr, new slave cylinder, evo 3 o2 housing whatever else I can find...Probably lots I forgot..Time to go to someone who will have fun with it.
gvr41.jpg

gvr42.jpg

A few more pics here.
click
Thanks
Jon

Last edited by a moderator:

prove_it

Can you get some pics of the rust spots, I am kinda interested.

Forgot to add t-belt,balance shafts removed and 3g lifters installed at 140k
2011-08-14_17-00-45_411.jpg

2011-08-13_16-32-14_179.jpg

2011-08-17_16-25-17_194.jpg

Ask any questions or request any pics and I will do my best to accommodate you.
Thanks
Jon

Clean title in hand. $2500 without extra stuff and stock wheels that need tires.Edit forgot to add car has ported 2g manifold and ported 2g o2 housing but also comes with evo o2 housing(not installed).I wouldnt hesitate to drive this car across the country.
Thanks
Jon

bump..I forgot to add water pump was done with tbelt,balance shafts,3g lifters at around 140k.

BUMP for new price..$2500obo Id like this car to go to a good home..Baby and new vehicle purchase forced to sell.

prove_it

Still interested,

can you post some engine bay pics please

Ill get more pics tomorrow when I go up to my parents.
Thanks
Jon

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned