The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ETS FMIC, 25G, 4" Intake, DP, Exhaust Manifold **Pictures Added**

I'm going to be taking my car off the road to make some changes to the setup very soon. Here are some items that will be for sale:

Fmic kit $600 shipped - ETS core with 2.5" & 3" piping flanged for HKS SSQV & stock throttle body. Can be used with a GM MAF because the BOV is on a separate pipe connected by couplers. The end tanks are black. The upper pipe follows the stock route & keeps the jdm foglights.

Turbo $650 shipped - MHI 25g/Greddy T67. Has a 16cm back housing. I had the car tuned to 361 whp. Only reason I stopped there is because I was running out of injectors so I just left it there. This turbo will make 550 whp with the proper supporting mods on a 2.0L & closer to 600 whp on larger displacement 2.3L or 2.4L.

4" Turbo intake recirculated with couplers to run an Evo 8/9 MAS $120 shipped

3" Downpipe $200 shipped - This is a one piece meal deal that was custom built for this turbo. It has a 3 bolt flange coming off the turbo & has a bung for the wideband sensor. It's aluminized steel.

Exhaust manifold, wastegate & dumptube $250 shipped - EBay SS manifold, 40mm wastegate (knockoff) & dumptube all setup to keep power steering

I might be parting with the radiator as well $110 shipped but need to mock up the new setup 1st.

Everything was setup to work with a 2.5" civic radiator, a/c, power steering, battery relocated in engine bay to where the air can was. Would be most beneficial to some looking to do a complete upgrade.

click

I will post more current pictures over the weekend.
EDIT: Pitures added

Last edited by a moderator:

Parts are officially for sale now. I will be pulling them off the car this week.

Bump. I thought someone had reply asking about the 1g to hks flange /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Sorry for not getting back to you. Please PM me.

GSX_TC

hey Garfield, can u take a pic of directly in front of the car so i can see how the front mount fills up the JDM bumper. the reason im asking is because i have a JDM bumper on the way and if i like the way it looks on yours, i'll just pick up your FMIC setup.

Thanks

How much boost were you running when you made 361? how many miles are on the turbo?

KiNgMaRtY

Quoting GSX_TC:
hey Garfield, can u take a pic of directly in front of the car so i can see how the front mount fills up the JDM bumper. the reason im asking is because i have a JDM bumper on the way and if i like the way it looks on yours, i'll just pick up your FMIC setup.

Thanks

This is how it looks on mine, same core:

GSX_TC

ahhh ok, nice you even have the JDM RS bumper for the comparison i need. i see now that it doesnt completely fill up the air dam. thats what i was lookin for. thanks for the picture martin.

Last edited:

Quoting VR4534:
How much boost were you running when you made 361? how many miles are on the turbo?

19 psi. I stopped there because I was out of injectors.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts