The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I have been avoiding this for a while now, however, I need to sell the car. The car does need work a rod or something is knocking in cylinder #4 and it has a boost leak that I have never gotten around to find. I'm basically selling this as a roller since the motor will have to be replaced or torn apart. This is a 91 A71 option car which is the sunroof (which doesn't leak) with the equalizer input radio. For being a BG car the paint is in pretty good shape minus the roof, the front bumper was scratched up by one of the PO. The car has a clean title and is still all stock.

The PO sold me the car with the mileage listed at 198,000, however, after I owned it for a day I noticed the speedo cable was broke. So it has been at 198,000 miles since I bought it back in September 2010. I don't know how long it's been out though.

If you have any questions about the car just call or text me. My name is Steve my number is (417) 848-4659 you can call or text me whenever.

I took some pictures today, but the sun was really bright so I also have some older pics of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, if you've still got this in a couple months I will have to see what I can do. As of right now there is no way I would be able to do anything before September though.

GSNT

SOO want! 9 hour drive plus closing on new house is killing me! I still have to drive to St. Paul this weekend and pick up 430/1000!!!

I will get some more pics of the car up tonight, including the front bumper (which needs paint), dash, underbody, and engine bay, I will also get a pic of the driver seat, it is in worse shape than the other seats.

Bump, I have got to sell this car guys, it's just sitting here collecting dust. I'm moving soon and won't have room to spare at the new house.

IncorpoRatedX

Post some underhood pictures, im tempted to make the drive...

GSX_TC

Dam what a deal! wish i was closer haha

Sorry guys, the car sold here locally. I had figured this thread had gone abandon due to hardly no hits from the board here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts