Thanks to Pivvay!
I don't think there is a how to but i'll give you the basics.
1) remove stock horn cover thingy
2) turn wheels directly straight since you forgot at the start
3) use 17mm socket to loosen the stock nut
4) put stock nut back on a few threads
5) pull on the f'n thing with all your might
You can go 2 ways from here:
5) steering wheel breaks loose easily and doesn't hit you in the face due to remembering step 4
6) remove nut
7) slide on new momo hub and tighten nut back on.
8) bolt shiny new wheel on
9) be happy
6) steering wheel doesn't want to break loose
7) cuss at it
8) try again
9) fail and cuss more
10) borrow homemade steering wheel puller from Kibo
11) bend stupid puller in half and wheel still doesn't come off
12) curse more
13) get really mad and pull, push and twist
14) hear loud crack
15) feel steering wheel hit face as step 4 was forgotten amongst all the trials
16) curse more make sure nothing snapped as that crack was loud!
17) put on new hub and wheel
18) notice wheel isn't on straight as step 2 was forgotten amongst all the trials
19) take wheel back off
20) straighten wheel
21) be happy now that it finally worked
22) post pictures on galantvr4.org