The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

wtb question

bluzvr4

i was wondering how many posts i need to have to make a thread about buying something? i know i have to prove myself to sell something but i didnt know if it matter to buy something

raptorWagon

The post count rules apply to just selling of parts, you can post in the WTB section.

AnotherNewb

It doesn't matter how many post you have if you want to place a wtb thread. The rule regarding a fs post is to protect the buyer. Since you would be the buyer then no one will get then how much we trust you doesn't matter since you would be the one sending money.

bluzvr4

k thanks guys im wanting to buy a supra side mount intercooler. i was going to post on tuners but i just joined it a couple days ago so they wont let me. anyone on here got one for sale?

ktmrider

Searching is available/allowable immediately too LOL: click

On the first page of the FS section even.

bluzvr4

thats my bad i missed it lol he has pmed me since and i am texting him now.

ktmrider

No worries we gotta get our Newb digs in when we can... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also one here, not as easy to find but may work for ya: click

bluzvr4

what intercooler is that? the guy that pmed me has one of those too but that is not the supra side mount im lookin for the stock supra side mount is 5 inch think and the end tanks are plastic

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts