The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I need to borrow a stock air filter can

mk2davis

Registration and smog are coming up, and for the life of me I can't find my stock air filter can. I have an EVO MAF with an open generic air filter, which won't fly with the smog refs.

I have the original MAF. If someone can help me out with the stock air filter can for a couple of days, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

mk2davis

I am more than happy to pay for shipping.

PM sent.

Thanks!

mk2davis

To clarify, I need both parts of the can (the lid and the mount). Without the lid, CA smog will see that as a mod and I'll fail visual inspection.

mk2davis

I FOUND MY BOX!!!

Thanks for everyone willing to help me out. I DO appreciate it. It's just one reason I love this community.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts