Just wanted to follow up on this thread. So I wound up getting the Volksmetalcraft Active Toe Eliminator Kit. Installed them myself and I was able to bring the car back into alignment. I adjusted one side too much in the wrong direction. But this was not the "best" way to fix this, I believe to the best way to fix this alignment problem was to have the frame pulled back into alignment. It pretty obvious the frame is tweaked on my car. However it wasn't so bad that the ATE kit didn't fix it. The bad side the wheel had to be pushed back pretty far as a result the wheel is closer to the rear of the wheel well and there is a big gap in the front. I've been driving the car for a few months and the car drives fine. It doesn't look pretty but I saved the car from evil clutches of the insurance company. These are a real bitch to adjust also. You literally have to take the whole suspension apart.
I made a VLOG series about this you'll get to see my crappy welding too:clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick