The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

799/2000 in Denmark

SRDK

Just picked up this 1991 Galant VR4 after more then 10 years of search - VR4's are extremely rare in Europe!

SRDK

Thanks
This car was imported from the US to Europe by the original owner back in 2001. I found it in the Netherlands. it's now in Denmark.
The pictures don't do it justice - it's in very very great condition!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Nice find.

Enjoy!

bobdole

Look clean for sure. Grants on new car.

idreamidrive

That is clean.

Is that a plastic end tank radiator? If it is, it looks like it is in it's very end of life, due to the color discoloration (the brown color).

SRDK

I Think it’s the factory radiator (Can anyone confirm?)
Do I need to replace it?

transparentdsm

I agree it looks like a plastic end tank and if I were you, yes I would for sure 100% replace it asap. And then get ready to start replacing all the radiator hoses, I'd also do a thermostat and probably a water pump and timing belt components along with the all seals behind the belt on the car, spark plugs, wires, oil, filter and change all the other fluids. Trans, t-case, rear end, clutch fluid, brake fluid. Just freshen things up, the car will be happy and you will be happy with how it runs and how much longer it will last for you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts