The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Power steering question.

Yohler

I'm trying to get my JM fab battery tray in and neglected to factor in the power steering lines that go over the trans into the equation. From what I can tell from the FSM and a few posts on here those are the rear steering low pressure lines, or am I wrong? They need to go to get the battery in, and I've got a 4 bolt rear on the shelf waiting to go in anyhow if that's the case but I want to be sure first.

thomcasey

Yes, those are the low pressure lines for the rear steering. They will spew fluid until you remove the rear steering and disconnect them from the PS reservoir.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned