The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Super Noob

Wolfpuss

Hello Guys,

My name is Randy. I've been a lurker for a while, and now I am ready to finally purchase myself a GVR4. I've owned a Galant non turbo when I was younger, but I ended up giving it away when my clutch burnt out due to me being young and foolish (I didnt know much about cars then)

Fast forward today:
After many moons, I am now looking to purchase my first GVR4. I've driven/owned all different cars new to old. But nothing seems to interest me more than a GVR4. 4 doors 4 wheel steering (if it works) and 4wd sounds like a winner to me.

I am currently looking at a couple cars from this forum, and hopefully will purchase one soon. Until then, I will continue lurking.

Jesus_Negros

Hi

Chad989of2000

Happy hunting.

navajo49

Welcome

jnava

Staff member
It's all about the hunt...good luck.

Welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wolfpuss

Thanks, All!

Well, Ive been in contact with a couple members here about their cars. I think that my current chances on getting one stand at 50/50. Hoping for good news my way this weekend.

Last edited:

manikbastrd

Try and find a stock one un modded. Most people on here are modded, but at least most of the mods are done right. Be wary of randos with a GVR4 talking about how JDM cool it is and fast and like a dsm etc etc.

rebelboost

Have you ever done alot of mechanical work before on cars? Also, are you looking for something you can work on yourself or you looking for a GVR4 that is alrdy done and has all its mechanical receipts and paper work?

Wolfpuss

Quoting manikbastrd:
Try and find a stock one un modded. Most people on here are modded, but at least most of the mods are done right. Be wary of randos with a GVR4 talking about how JDM cool it is and fast and like a dsm etc etc.

Finding an un-molested gem would be nice, but its nearly an impossible task finding one. Although, a modded one with good reliability would also be great!

Wolfpuss

Quoting rebelboost:
Have you ever done alot of mechanical work before on cars? Also, are you looking for something you can work on yourself or you looking for a GVR4 that is alrdy done and has all its mechanical receipts and paper work?

a
Yes, I am very mechanically inclined. I have no experience with turbo cars, but I can always rely on great sites like this one for advice.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned