The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New To Site

tonyp602

Wats up guys. I didn't just buy my VR4 but I am just signing up. It's a 92 #666/1000. Belonged to my uncle, it was just sitting in his front yard collecting dust and after driving it I knew I had to have it even if it meant giving up me 3series beamer haha which i did just to pay for it. But since having it I've takin it to the track once ran low 15's high 14's i think I could have done better if my dumb ass had let some pressure out of the tires. I spent about a second just having all 4 wheels spinning, either that feeling is incredible. Love this thing. I do have some mods I want to do to it like JDM grill and lowering it. Right now its pretty stock on the outside. All the time was put into the engine and let me tell you this thing GOES!

Parts list

the mod list
Evo IV 4G63 Engine
Evo III Turbo Charger
Blitz Turbo Timer
Greddy Turbo Booster
Magnaflow 3" cat back
Test Pipe
Apex SAFC
Running 15lbs boost
KYB Adjustable Shocks

Click on Videos but it still didn't sit lik at the track the tires were at 32psi in Videos

Last edited:

tonyp602

oh yea does anyone know where I can find that jdm grill or other body parts I think the front bumber looks like a ducks beak haha

raptorWagon

Quoting tonyp602:
oh yea does anyone know where I can find that jdm grill or other body parts I think the front bumber looks like a ducks beak haha

You have to be more specific on what grill you are talking about, JDM grills are the same as ours, unless you are talking about different model Galants such as; the AMG Galant or Eterna models.

Now we know where 666/1000 is lol, 666/2000 was up for sale not too long ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

streetmasters

damn, always wondered who had the '92 #666 LOL!
and welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Besides the 2 grills mentioned, you might like the grill with the 2 fog lights, also from overseas somewhere- very tough to find! Some people like the grill off the '93 galant too, you might want to check out.

GSX_TC

Welcome aboard, you have a pretty cool badge number, you should of called it like evil VR4 or something haha.

So how about some pictures?

Last edited:

James

Mod list? With them 1/4 mile times ill assume its near stock. In which case I want to know how you spun all 4 lol. On a hard dump I can only chirp

Also, welcome!

LIV4PSI

There is no way he spun his tires on a properly prepped race track.

GSX_TC

Maybe he was on overinflated, bald all seasons on an improperly prepped track? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

LIV4PSI

You guys are right, no reason for me to pop into an intro thread and call the OP a liar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Welcome OP. I'm just jealous I can't get my car into good enough mechanical condition to feel comfortable launching it. And the last time I launched my Subaru, I broke a very expensive transmission. Maybe I'm a hater /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

GSX_TC

Your not a hater bro, Maybe we all just need to see some video of said tires spinning in action so we all can sit back and enjoy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

Quoting LIV4PSI:

I've spun the hell out of mine on a properly prepped track. Shitty street tires don't exactly "hook up" all that well, especially if you sidestep off the clutch pedal at 6000rpm, regardless of prep.

tonyp602

Quoting LIV4PSI:

I had 40Psi on all 4 tires and yea if you have ever heard about Speedworld the track is pretty shitty

Last edited:

tonyp602

Quoting streetmasters:
damn, always wondered who had the '92 #666 LOL!
and welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Besides the 2 grills mentioned, you might like the grill with the 2 fog lights, also from overseas somewhere- very tough to find! Some people like the grill off the '93 galant too, you might want to check out.

These are the two that i want to find

img.php

nemovr4

Best Badge number! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

citymunky

this is a EVO 4 motor, I'm sure that's not what is installed in your car.

eiiF.jpg

Last edited:

EfiniX

Welcome. Careful with spinning your tires. It's fun, but when those tires do catch, if they hop, you can break all sorts of fun, oil-covered things.

GSX_TC

Quoting citymunky:
this is a EVO 4 motor, I'm sure that's not what is installed in your car.

eiiF.jpg

Haha I was just about to say the same thing, it was the Evo IV that they redesigned the 4G63 like that.

curtis

Mayan calendar ends in a few days, now the anti-Christ VR4 has been found. I will be a JSB forever and ever........

“I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.”

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts