The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Electrical issues.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
I know next to nothing about this car or it's electrical issues. All the wires coming from the loom that connect to the water temp/coolant temp/thermostat or whatever are not connected. The guy I bought it from told me it was a project before he even got it. Im looking for what may have been modded to not have to be connected for it to run. But it cranks and cranks, there is fuel pressure and spark but nothing comes from the fuel injectors, not even a dribble. Ive been dealing with this for too long. I want to drive this car and I see that the issue here must be this loom of wires that connects to any one or more of these important things but I dont know what. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned