The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Any good mechanics in Denver???

So I am having a charging system and hot start problem and they are making me crazy! Does anyone know a person in Denver who knows these cars, I need help!

Okayplayer

I would ask galant1517 if he would help you out. He's a really good dude and has helped me out a number of times. Send him a pm with your issues and he can probably point you on the right direction. I would be willing to help as well, but I have not dealt too much hot start. What is your charging issue?

Well my charging issues are as follows. First at idle my accessories would turn off so I had my alternator tested and it fearless so I replaced it. Drove the car a few days and now it wont turn over. Bat is full. I don't know what I did. Mabey thestarter motor or relay failed.

I'm always willing assist a fellow GVR4-er. If it is possible, I like to have you bring to car over to my place. Sounds like that may not be an option though. I'm available on the weekends.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned