The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

dnp w/ external gate fitment

Right now i have a pte 50 trim with the old sbr manifold, it is internally gated and barely fits, id say half inch between the actuator and radiator.

My radiator is stock with a slim fan on the pass. side. Running just one fan.

The pte took a dump after hardly any miles on it, I figure mhi is a much more reliable route. Here is a picture of the setup I am getting.

scaled.php

scaled.php

Im trying to keep the stock radiator, reason being is my fmic is placed right behind it(sleeperish). I do have a 1g radiator and water neck, so if it comes down to it I can rearrange my fmic.

Has anyone else used the dnp manifold?

Last edited by a moderator:

broxma

Have used one. I'm selling it actually. Not because it didn't fit, but the car is gone.

My Manifold fit with an oversized 1G aluminum radiator. I had(Have) an On3Performance 44mm V-band gate with the exhaust plumbed out the hood. The biggest issue will be that the manifold will probably set the turbo in a different spot compared to your last one. From switching my first manifold to the DNP, I had to have the DP modified to reach the O2 housing, by adding like 4 inches to it.

It fits. You can keep the radiator in the factory location. The turbo will most likely move. You can run at least a 35R without clearance issues on the block. It's a great manifold and worth the money. If you haven't bought one yet and are interested let me know because I can save you some money.

/brox

I already have one. but I may be interested in your wastegate setup, pm me.

As far as the dump, I was actually thinking the same exact thing, Having it go out the hood. Do you have any pictures?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned