The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

E-town 7th Annual Mitsubishi & EVO vs Subaru & WRX-STI Day, October 23th 2010

chvtec33

Just got this date off of raceway park's website... Anyone planing on going or have more info? I will be there with my 92 Talon. Hopefully will be a great time like last year and a lot cooler.

NateCrisman

I'll will be there with bells on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'll likely bring my 1G AWD track car, but in the event it's broken, #139 could run in the stock turbo type class they ran last year for 16g cars.

BoostedAWD91

definatly be coming down again with #815, hopefully be able to take it down the track

Last edited:

charmcity

It would be nice top see a Galant or DSM.. Hell any damn Mitsu run down the track. We definatly do not represent around where I am, its as if there are now cars running anymore. Count me In.

dsmtalontsi95

I'll try to make there.

Charncity, I go to the track every once in a while. I'll pm you when we go. (I'm on the PA line and go to mason dixon drag way)

JSchleim18

I'll be there...in my friend's Audi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

i"ll be there with #197.....and 2 other members (jordanvr4 and nick)....first timer to the event!!!!!

alansupra94

I dunno if I can make it....I might have to take my graduate school exams around that time.

i was there yesterday was a great day. saw a number of galants representing a few quick ones in the dsm bracket class. the stock appearing heads up class was a wash there were three cars to enter. one of which was my brothers 1992 laser who one the class kinda made me sad not to have my galant anymore to challenge him.. anyway all in all was a great event a good turn out, lots of fast cars hope to return next year in a galant.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned