The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Suggestion

SmoothCustomer

Some ideas were being kicked around in cru today, and one came up that was allowing any member to change another members title in exchange for a $1 donation. Titles are pretty sacred on this site though, so not sure if it's something a lot of people would go along with, but it might be a fun way to generate revenue.

boostedinaz

I kinda of agree about them being sacred. It also fun to try and figure out how the title came to be by looking though threads.

I like the idea just don't like messing with under name titles.

dewman

Maybe we could change titles,and the new title would only last for like a week or so,then after that if someone wanted another persons title to stay changed they'd have to donate again. Otherwise it would revert back to what it was. Another,thing my local forum does,is donating to 'ban' a member for a week. The forum i'm on,were all friends for the most part so no one gets too peeved.

cheekychimp

That ruins the fun! You think I wouldn't change mine if I had the chance. Guess I'm unique, how many other guys have titles that take up almost three lines?

dewman

Yeah Hertz,changing your own title wouldn't be nearly as cool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Rausch

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek3run.gif Nowai! (You can still send a buck tho /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

prove_it

I think it should be left alone. I like how it is now. Makes it a suprise when it changes.

misterfixit

ditto ^

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts