The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

mjr's pix 01-01-08 old GVR4 rally pix

Thought we should start the year off right with some pix of GVR4s doing what they were built to do. Most of these have been posted here by others in the past but it never hurts to look at them again. I got dozens but these are some of the better ones. Many of them I don't know exacty when or where they were taken. Many of them look like Africa. Except the snowy ones. Feel free to add to the list.

2005 Oregon Trail

Acropolis

Getting air on a turn

Chicken dinner

Couple of bridge crossings

Couple of water fordings (2nd one is the RRE car in the 99 Rim rally)

Dusk

Snowdrift

Tall palms

Dirt action

Catching air

Mike R.

DR1665

Sweet. Inspiration and motivation.

A buddy of mine and I actually spent most of yesterday climbing twisty old highways up into Prescott before heading out and running a couple stage roads. We were both on crap tires and forgot to re-install the skid plates, so were pretty much just shooting from corner to corner, but it was a good time.

EDIT:

Last edited:

CP

Interesting lack of cage in that cruncher a few posts up. I'd think there would be roof bars going back into the trunk area, but that looks not to be the case.

teet

Some old pics of the car when I was racing. Obviously the "tree" incident ended the racing... The black and whites are from my first race...

Rausch

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif Best thread of the year! (so far /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings