GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
Galant VR-4 Forums » Galant VR-4 » General VR4 Discussions » MAS problems
Previous thread Next thread

MAS problems

drifter148

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 53450 posted 11/05/02 10:40 AM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post      
Can some one tell me if there is a way to test a 2g mas? My TMO says that I have a air flow sensor (code 12) problem but this has happened before and I want to verify that the 2g mas is okay after I test the wires. If there is a thread out ther covering this a link would be great too!

Posts: 106 | From: Fishers, Indiana US | Member Since: 10/22/02 | IP: (205.144.127.200) | Report this post to a Moderator

keydiver
Unregistered

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 53451 posted 11/05/02 06:12 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
As far as I know, the only things you could check are:
1:+5 volts on the Green/Red wire (these are the original GVR-4 harness-side wire colors)
2:ground on the Green/Black wire
3: the Karman output frequency comes out on the one Green/Blue wire (the one that used to go to pin 1 of the connector)
Do you have an AFC that you can monitor the frequency before it gets to the ECU?
Thats about it. I don't really think there's anything else to test that would give you error code 12. Does the car run?
Jeff O.
#1886/2000

| | | IP: (66.156.213.10) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
0 registered and 8 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker, iceman69510, pot, FlyingEagle 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 3310

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.053 seconds in which 0.046 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page