The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

First ever SoCal Galant VR4 meet Pictures

Hello all,
I was cleaning up my computer this weekend and found some interesting pictures. These were taken at the first ever Southern California Galant VR4 meet that was organized by myself. Anyways, the meet was held at Brent William's shop (Wholesalehyperfomance.com) in the City of Industry I believe sometime in 2001. He was the one with the VR4 bodykit and not sure whatever happened to that car. I don't own a VR4 anymore, but occassionally lurk this site because I still love these cars. So who was at that meet and still on the forum?

Just thought I'd share with my fellow enthusiast. Enjoy.

http://community.webshots.com/album/550894357vxIdjL

Ron Vasquez

I'd like to see more interior pictures of the car that had sparcos in the rear.

blacksheep

Ron - Great to hear from ya. I had those very same pics stored on my PC from when I tried to help Brent set up a group buy on the gvr4 yahoogroups site. Brings back memories...

Brents car was for sale a long time ago. I know that Norm owned it and he and Brent traded cars before Brent did the whole bodykit thing...

Yes, Brent had the seats re-upholstered and sparco emblems embroirdered into them. I did the very same thing, except with corbeaus. Maybe couchguy who owns the car now can post a picture sometime.

Cool! I remember that day. It was so cool to meet all those SoCal Gvr4 owners. I think I just bought that car of you Ron, when I showed up at the meet. Anywayz, I'm hoping to do this again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts