The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Door Panel Lenses

Well, I found these on gheyBay. They are intended for 3SI's but also fit ours, now! I'm not sure where they really come from. IE; GTO or some other JDM thing. They do look sick though. I've been eying these suckers for a while 3000GT SL VR4 smoke color door pannel lens Stealth JDM?. They are however, originally this color from the factory. No modifications to them. I tried to see if they were ever painted by scraping one corner with a razor then rubbed paint thinner on it but no go. These are the real deal. An actual smoked cover that is died in pellet form from Mitsubishi. The seller has a lot of them so if You like the covers then try contacting him or if you know where initially they are from get some, tell us. I also heard that Diamante's came with black cover like this stock too.

Before:

and After:

Hertz

Staff member
I bought some of those from Curtis. Sell you clear ones back to those guys, call 'em EDM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

curtis

Dude there factory on the diamante's. I have another set if someone else needs them. If not hit the junk yards. Pm me if you wnat them.

^Thats what I said
Quote:
I also heard that Diamante's came with black cover like this stock too.

but 4 for $11.50 + $2.00 shipping isn't that bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

steve

The red ones are from the 3000GTs IIRC.

curtis

I wonder what the ambers are from. I'm sporting the red ones in the back and the tinted ones up front. Plan is to but a bunch of leds in the rear ones so maybe prevent my back door from getting ripped off my daughter has bad habit of just flinging it open when we're are her school.

No door jokes Steve. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

steve

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/hsugh.gif

boostedinaz

I also bought a set of those from Curtis. I swapped out the lens and put an LED in the door light and it looks really cool.

Ralli380Gvr4

+1 on a set from curtis, they look great and oem!

toybreaker

iconoclast
The choices...

Smoked Style. These are found in the Diamante's (sorry for the crappy pic /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/crazy.gif)
( Helpfull Hint, pull the covers from the rear doors, as they are generally cleaner, and less scratched.

Red lenses are found in the 3000gt/3000vr4/stealth models.

Curtiss, your suggestion of using the red ones on the rear doors is sheer genious! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/worthy.gif

Thanks to Besso, and all those who discovered this interchange! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings