The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rear Tubular Subframes, Control Arms, Trailing Arms

KiNgMaRtY

I was on DSMtuners and came across this. click
NatFab is making 1g rear tubular subframes, rear control arms, trailing arms and modified toe arms. He is also offering an optional 3000gt dif subframe for the 1g.

Also saw that Volk is also offering both rear upper and lower control arms along with their front tubular crossmember kit.
click

It's always awesome to see fabricators still contributing to our platform.

I sent Natfab a message to request a quote.

pot

Staff member
I’ve been following Natfab’s work over on Instagram for quite some time and am really excited to see his rear subframe assembly. It is a gorgeous piece!

Nathan was even kind enough to provide TIG welding tips. I’m really impressed with the attention to detail and quality of his craftsmanship and will be purchasing a unit in the not too distant future.

I think your build Marty could definitely use one and would look great on your car as well as save quite a bit of weight.

yubh8tn

$1900 for the subframe, $275 per each control arm pair. That's with powdercoat. LCA's are configured without swaybar endlinks at this time

These things look amazing. I wish I had a use and the money for them!

Last edited:

HadesOmega

Yeah they're really nice but really pricey. They'll save a lot of weight!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts