The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1374 teaser release pictures now with exterior shots

curtis

Local soldier just bought 1374. Car already had some goodies but in the last month has gotten alot more. I modded a ebay manifold and catch cans and did some IC pipes and we did the vacuum lines and a guy in Nashville did the coatings. Aluminum 3 inch IC pipes coned down to factory TB, AN lines on the vacuum stuff, new air intake, catch cans....a work in progress. Tomorrow he's putting on the new wheels and tires, coilovers and finishing some of the lines to the catch can and doing some tiding up on the wiring and alarm. After it gets warm outside Boostx bushings are going on along with rear whiteline bar and I'll fab up the hotside pipe. Probably going to just build a new hot side tank. Anyway he's already on here and has a few posts. Sign on name is armyVR4. I'll get better daytime pictures of it when he comes by and he'll post some numbers after the dyno visit later in the spring I'm sure. Car should move out quite well after the boost is cranked up and the link is dialed in.

Hope you don't mind me posting these /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Also sorry for the quality but it was dark outside as we finished tonight. Enjoy.

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
It really looks good.

5OF2k

Lets see some pics of the REST of the car!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

-Jake

armyVR4

Thanks Curtis for all the help!!!!

citymunky

A vacuum block using -4 AN Medium pressure SS hoses, I dig it.

EMX5636

I miss my white valve cover and intake manifold. But dailying the car in PA made me realize why white was a bad choice. lol.

Nice looking car man! I'd like to swap all my vac hoses to 1/8" plastic quick connects, but even getting all the fittings at cost is expensive.

armyVR4

yes the lines cost me around $300 from summit racing.

boostx

That vacum block and lines is just sweet.

curtis

Anthony has been busy with the Army but did get the brakes swapped, axle fixed, D2's installed and new drag brand wheels put on... We did the catch can lines after I took these as we talked and hung out. Still have to do the hot side piping but will be after it warms up outside. Front bumper cover will be sorted at the same time. Enjoy

jnava

Staff member
looking good.

prove_it

You stole my white cover and pipes idea. I love how it looks. Very nice looking car. Oh and thank him for his service to the country.

armyVR4

thanks for comments on my car... and I love being in the ARMY! nothing like it in the world. #PROVE IT

5OF2k

Any updates?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned