The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ralliart VR-4 Bumper?

WaRrIoRs16

My friend is into Mazda Proteges and 323s but all the good stuff came only in Japan, so he has a friend that gets him everything that is rare and only in Japan. So I asked about Galant bumpers and he said to send him a picture of what the bumper looks like. So I sent him a JDM front and rear bumper picture. He told me that he could get them and asked if I would be interested in a Ralliart VR-4 bumper. This guy is as far as I know really just a Mazda guy, so I don't know if he knows what he's looking at exactly.

Is there a Ralliart VR-4 E39 bumper for our cars? When I googled it, I mostly found ordinary looking JDM bumpers or newer generation Galants.

89Mirageman

I don't know a lot about these cars but I've never heard of a ralliart galant until the later body styles. It's possible someone just slapped a Ralliart logo on it.

GSX_TC

your friend is prob talking about an 8th gen or something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

maybe the very knowledgeable Phillip can chime in on this though?

fuel

Pass, there's only really a couple types of the JDM bumpers and that's vented (ie Evolution) or non-vented (early non-Evolution).

I know there was a German specific bumper made by an aftermarket company, perhaps that's what he's meaning? You wont find them in Japan though.

cheekychimp

Probably that fiberglass monstrosity with the EVO IV/V foglights that you see knocking about on eBay.

Please DON'T!

GSX_TC

Lol remember that dude on the E39A Facebook page that was talking about that EVO bumper kit for his galant and everyone was lighting his ass up, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

jnava

Staff member
The one with the huge foglights?

GSX_TC

Lol everyone including myself kept saying it looked like ass and it's meant for an EVO 4 and he was like no it's not!!! It's meant for a galant!! Lol dummy

jnava

Staff member
I have seen this said bumper for sale when searching through the web, but it looks awful in comparison to stock usdm and jdm.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned