GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
Galant VR-4 Forums » Galant VR-4 » General VR4 Discussions » 1365/2000
Previous thread Next thread

1365/2000

transparentdsm
I have to say something dumb Member
138/2000

152/1000

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1061534 posted 04/10/12 07:04 AM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
just picked it up last night, runs and drives great, needs a little bit of love to be back in fighting shape but its ok... if anyone has any info on her history let me know.... the badge is def not the original, so im not really sure if it is the right number. i picked her up for 2000, it has a decent amount of under paint rust in areas and a lot of surface undercarriage rust and the compression was a little on the low end side, but will make for a nice daily A to B and who knows maybe some new panels to make it look good again one day down the road.. the main reason i bought it was to hold me over till 1687 is done and gets her evo interior and new motor swapped in, my future brother-in-law gave me some of the money to buy it so instead of paying him back ill prolly sell it to him in a few weeks/months, when 1687 is done being built... he has fallen in love with these cars...

138/2000
152/1000

Posts: 3581 | From: Klamath Falls, Or | Member Since: 07/27/11 | IP: (70.44.2.98) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
1 registered and 10 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker, iceman69510, pot, FlyingEagle 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 899

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.038 seconds in which 0.028 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page