The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1365/2000

transparentdsm

just picked it up last night, runs and drives great, needs a little bit of love to be back in fighting shape but its ok... if anyone has any info on her history let me know.... the badge is def not the original, so im not really sure if it is the right number. i picked her up for 2000, it has a decent amount of under paint rust in areas and a lot of surface undercarriage rust and the compression was a little on the low end side, but will make for a nice daily A to B and who knows maybe some new panels to make it look good again one day down the road.. the main reason i bought it was to hold me over till 1687 is done and gets her evo interior and new motor swapped in, my future brother-in-law gave me some of the money to buy it so instead of paying him back ill prolly sell it to him in a few weeks/months, when 1687 is done being built... he has fallen in love with these cars...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts