The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner 628/1000, Summit White is the fastest right?

WaRrIoRs16

Just bought #628 a couple months ago from a local. Apparently it was an old church ladies car and the guy I bought it from heard it was turbo so he bought it from her for I'm assuming cheap, to turn around and sell it for a profit. 168k on it right now and running like a champ. Just fixing little things on it right now. The leather looks decent but its kind of stiff. Right now its just got a ported 2g manifold, catalytic conv. removed, 1g shifter & boot, and Link v2. I'm going to throw some 89 tail lights on that I have laying around when I get a chance. It will be stock until I graduate in May(electrical engineering) and pay off my student loans.

Nothing special, but heres some pics.

Poor 796, it doesn't like the cold weather(E85), it will be in the garage for the winter.

796 in the driveway, 628 getting some new owner maintenance, and slikvic's 91 GSX getting some new speakers.

Okayplayer

Welcome to the board, thanks for the pics, it appears you have purchased a clean specimen. I'm jealous.

GSX_TC

Now you have 2 white VR4's Nice

Brunoboy

Quoting Hertz:
LOL @ welcoming a member since '08. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rofl beat me to it.

turbowop

FYI, the previous owner purchased the new fuel filler hose that's on that thing from me after hearing that I had one. I didn't even know the guy but he somehow got my number and called me asking to buy one. I told him to go to the dealer or get one from JNZ, but then he called a few weeks later saying he still needed one, so I gave in and sold him one. Strange. I guess I'm a local Mitsu parts haus. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

WaRrIoRs16

Hmmm, I do recall the PO's friend talking about you. He seemed to know a little bit about DSMs and I think he said you gave him a ride in 1051 at one point. The actual owner didn't know anything about the car, his friend did all of the talking for him.

WaRrIoRs16

Ha, that's funny.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned